background img

Top Ten File Sharing Websites


File Sharing Websites, better known as File Hosting Websites have become an integral part of the "Internet Society" nowadays. People use it for many purposes today. Some people use it for sharing their files with their friends or with the internet, while a larger portion of people use it to back up their own personal files, photos, videos, documents, etc. Whatever maybe your use, here are my top ten preferences for similar websites:

10. iCloud


Take me to iCloud

9. Uploaded


Take me to uploaded.

8. MEGA


Take me to MEGA.

7. BOX

Take me to BOX.

6. Zippy Share

Take me to Zippyshare.

5. 4Shared

Take me to 4shared.

4. MediaFire



Take me to MediaFire.

3. DropBox

Take me to DropBox

2. Google Drive


Take me to Google Drive.

1. Microsoft SkyDrive

Take me to SkyDrive.


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Kshitij Yadav